The local newspaper Stavanger Aftenblad had a great article about Depro on Thursday, February 6.
We refer here to some of the main content of the article.
- Depro is at full speed to new heights after a difficult period in 2015 – 2017.
- The goal is to reach a turnover of half a billion Norwegian kroner within five years.
- The investment in a new factory building at NOK 125 million in 2015 has proven to be a right decision.
- About 90 percent of what Depro produces is exported to countries such as Brazil, Australia, China, the United States and Malaysia.
- Today there are 45 employees in the company and new employees are still being hired.
- It is also relevant to look at new business areas such as mineral extraction underwater and fish farming in the future.