Subsea inspection system
BLUEROC is a remote operated container, with setup to control and operate an inspection ROV.
BLUEROC has two different setups for operation mode:
- Operation to 500m water depth the BLUEROC is delivered in one 20ft container.
- Operation to 2000m 2 containers delivered.
- All equipment required to run an operation is included and connected.
- Quick and easy to start the operation from the internal control room.
- The container can be operated from an external control room through WIFI or 4G connection. The ROV is a standardized ROV system delivered by VideoRay, connected to the TMS with a 200m tether.
- ROV specification: DEP-DS-0495/01
- LARS specification: TBD
- Winch specification: TBD
- Water depth rating (E-TMS and ROV): 2 000m
- Umbilical length: 500m (option up to 2 000m)
- Tether length: 200m
- Power consumption: 63 amp ,400VAC, 3 phases
- LARS range (out from the end of the container): 7m
- Container size: 20ft, L=6058, H=3000, W=2438mm
- Container design: Standard offshore container according to Norsok and DNV