Protect connection points for debrise and marine growth
These products protect important interfaces during storage, transport, installation and operation. All interfaces and material can be influenced by storage conditions, and to avoid damage, marine growth and erosion, a protection cap can be a valuable investment.
This device secures good access and connection to valves and connections points during operation and the equipment lifetime. Selective use of materials (included anode materials) protect and avoid marine growth and erosion. Depro have a wide range of this kind of equipment, here is some example.
Depro Drawing – Dimension (HxØ) – Bucket size – Weight
- Torque Tool Bucket Class 4 – DEP-GA-0526 – 196x200mm – Ø155mm – 3,6kg
- Torque Tool Bucket Class 5 – DEP-GA-0476 – 190x230mm – Ø192mm – 5,0kg
- Torque Tool Bucket Class 6&7 – DEP-GA-0492 – 250x283mm – Ø245mm – 7,9kg
- Torque Tool Bucket 94A-720 – DEP-GA-0493 – 250x283mm – Ø245mm – 7,9kg
- Torque Tool Bucket 94A-940 – DEP-GA-0494 – 259,5x340mm – Ø302mm – 12kg
- Valve Bucket (Ø ID 79mm) – DEP-GA-0506 – 160x90mm – Ø79mm – 0,6kg
- Linear Actuator Bucket TypeA – DEP-GA-0562 – 190x185mm – Ø175mm – 2,9kg
Link to product description: